header
HomeAboutHealth InspirationSponsor

Monday, June 16, 2014

Some Funny Questions

Hi nuggets! It has been awhile, but life has been a bit hectic. I have also been a bit on the sick side for the last week or so, and blogging wasn't on my to do list. I wanted to share a few questions I have been asked from my students, particularly 1 outspoken student, during my recent teaching experiences.


Student: Ms. Mer In America, are you of Mexican descent.
Me: No.
Student: What are you then?
Me: Eastern European and Italian.
Student: Really? I could have sworn you were Mexican.


Student: Ms. Mer In America, how old are you?
Me: Guess.
Student: Well I'm 35, so 35?
Me: (In horror) No, I am not 35.
Student: 34?
Me: No.
Student: (When another student guessed...) DAYYYUMMMM.


Student: Ms. Mer in America, have you been so busy with school that you don't date?
Me: There's always time for dating. But this just got inappropriate.
Student: She does date!!


Student: (After I was using my other job at a fitness center as an example in class) Does your gym have a steam room?
Me: Yes, but its broken. Moving on...
Student: I love steam rooms.

Student: Ms. Mer In America, since you like dogs, I have a dog that we don't have time to take care of. I work, my fiancé works, and the kids don't do anything to help. I didn't want to adopt it in the first place. What should I do?
Me: (Sensing she wanted me to take her dog) You probably shouldn't have gotten a dog in the first place. I don't know what you should do. I'm outrun by animals at my place, so I can't take it.
Student: I knew we shouldn't of gotten the dog. Thanks Ms. Mer in America.


There have been more questions, but they are too X-rated to talk about on a family blog such as Mer In America. We talk about some deep stuff in my class. This is the 35 year old version of Ms. Mer IN America below.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Becca! My IG is merryb_23! Thanks so much for following my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every one! Stay well and xoxo, Mer In America